This FAQ “Frequently Asked Questions” page answers the most often asked questions about the Sculptor 3 program.
Table of Contents:
- How do I access to the Sculptor 3 documentation
- Where is “ThePlan” file
- Do I use the same affirmation for all 12-days?
- Brain Wave player sound not working
- I don’t have a credit card, how can I order Sculptor 3?
- Can two people use Sculptor?
- Finding the cost of Sculptor in your currency
- Can I pause the Quotes on the Splash Screen?
- Can you tell me more about the Sculptor LifeCoaching library
- Is it possible to add new affirmation to the subliminals?
- I downloaded Sculptor 3 but now I can’t find it on my computer – what do I do?
- Where are the Sculptor gift bonuses
- What will my credit card charges say?
- How do I create a Shortcut to the Sculptor 3 program?
- Do you have an affiliate program?
- What is access password for the Sculptor 3 private web site
- Missing VB 6 Runtime file error
- What version of Windows will Sculptor 3 run on?
- Sentence completion users the same story/image that was last used in the affirmation practice, is this correct?
- am getter error message related to “RICHTX32.OCX”
- Running Sculptor 3
- Sculptor 3 and Other Languages6
1. How do I access to the Sculptor 3 documentation
When you start Sculptor a Welcome screen will appear. From the Welcome screen you have access to the Sculptor 3 documentation via a menu.
Select which eBook you would like to read. Note the selected eBook will open on top of the Sculptor. Use the navigation menu’s to move between chapters of the eBook. When you have finished reading the eBook, close the eBook to return to the Sculptor program
2. Where is “ThePlan” file
To access “ThePlan” you first need to turn the “Advanced Features” on. You turn the “Advance Features” on from the setup/general screen.
Once turned on you will then see “ThePlan” menu option on the tool bar.
3. Do I use the same affirmation for all 12-days?
Yes, you use the same affirmation 24 times per day for the full 12 days. After that you create and use a new affirmation and commence a new 12-day session.
Note: from setup/affirmations you can change the default number of affirmation to practice per day. We recommend 24. When you have completed the 24 affirmation the session will stop automatically.
4. Brain Wave player sound not working
First, check to make sure you are getting sound when playing wav files outside of Sculptor?
To do this, open Windows Explorer and locate the Sculptor brain wave file folder. By default, these files should be located in the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Sculptor3\Brain Waves
You will find the following files in the folder.
- BrainWaves-Intuitive Theta
- BrainWaves-Harmonious Delta
- BrainWaves-Deep Meditative Alpha
- BrainWaves-Affirmation Alpha
From Windows Explorer, double click on any of these files and you should hear a short 2 second sound file play. If you can’t hear this file, you will need to check you Windows audio equipment.
Tip: An alternative to using the Sculptor 3 “Brain Wave” player, is to user a product distributed by BWGen. They have a free demo which works very nicely with Sculptor 3.
Click Here to go to the BWGen home page. Then under “Contents” select the Download page to download and install a copy of the software.
When installed, run the program in background while using Sculptor. We recommend you experiment using the various hypnosis preset files.
CAUTION: The following people should not use “Brain Wave” entrainment products:
- People subject to any forms of seizures or epilepsy
- People using pacemakers
- People suffering from cardiac arrhythmia or other heart disorders
- People taking stimulants, psychoactive drugs, or tranquilizers
If you fall in any of these categories, do not use or even try the Brain Wave feature!
5. I don’t have a credit card, how can I order Sculptor 3?
To order Sculptor with Check or Money order, print out the following form www.affirmware.com.au/mailfax.htm and mail or fax to us at the address in the form.
6. Can two people use Sculptor?
I suggest installing Sculptor twice on the same computer, in different folders, when being used by two users. To make it easy for each use I would recomend creating a Windows shortcut for each user.
7. Finding the cost of Sculptor in your currency
Here is a link www.xe.com to a currency convertor
8. Can I pause the Quotes on the Splash Screen?
No, I only show quotes on the “Splash Screen” to entertain while Sculptor is loading. To pause on the “Splash Screen” would defeat the functionality of having a “Splash Screen”. That is, a “Splash Screen” is used to present the user with some visuals while the program is loading.
The only real alternative is for me to remove it from the program.
9. Can you tell me more about the Sculptor LifeCoaching library
You can read about the Life Coaching library at:
The cost of the Sculptor LifeCoaching library is $67 (USD), you can purchase a copy from:
10. Is it possible to add new affirmation to the subliminals?
Absolutely, you have full control to add, edit or delete all subliminals
11. I downloaded Sculptor 3 but now I can’t find it on my computer – what do I do?
When you originally downloaded the Sculptor 3 program from the Internet, you were asked to create a folder name “SculptorInstall”, and save the file in this folder.
If you did not save it in this folder, but did download it to your hard drive, and you cannot find it, the easiest thing to do is a search of your hard drive.
Click on the Windows “Start” button –> then click “Search” –> then click “For Files or Folders”.
Where it says “Search for files or folders named:” type in sculptor.exe
Make sure it says “Look in: ‘Local Hard Drives'” on the pull down menu right below. Click “Search Now”
If the search is successful in finding sculptor.exe it will be visible in the result window. Double mouse click the file in the search results and Sculptor 3 will start the installation.
12. Where are the Sculptor gift bonuses
All bonuses gifts are available from the Sculptor 3 download page.
13. What will my credit card charges say?
Your credit card charges will reflect “ClickBank /Keynetics” – they will *NOT* say AffirmWare so please make a mental note of this so when your credit card statement arrives you won’t have a question.
14. How do I create a Shortcut to the Sculptor 3 program?
Right-click an open area on the desktop, point to New, and then click Shortcut.
Locate the Sculptor program, (C:\Program Files\Sculptor3\Sculptor.exe) to which you want to create a shortcut, click the Sculptor.exe file, click Open, and then click Next.
Type “Sculptor 3” for the shortcut name. If a Finish button appears at the bottom of the dialog box, click it.
If a Next button appears at the bottom of the dialog box, click it, click the icon you want to use for the shortcut, and then click Finish.
15. Do you have an affiliate program?
YES! We have an affiliate program, all the details are available at:
16. What is access password for the Sculptor 3 private web site
The password option has been removed. Just go to: www.affirmware.com.au/Sculptor-Private/index.htm
17.Missing VB 6 Runtime file error
18. What version of Windows will Sculptor 3 run on?
Sculptor 3 runs on all version of Windows
19. Sentence completion users the same story/image that was last used in the affirmation practice, is this correct?
Yes, sentence completion will use the same story/image that was used for the last affirmation practice. To have Sentence Completion use a different story/image, you need to first go to the affirmation module, select the days image/story your would like to work with in Sentence Completion. Then exit, and start the Sentence Completion.
20. I am getter error message related to “RICHTX32.OCX”
21. Running Sculptor 3
Once you have gone through the installation procedure, you start Sculptor as follows.
Click Start, and point to All Programs, you will see a list of available programs
Locate Sculptor 3 and then select the Sculptor 3 icon to run Sculptor.
22. Sculptor 3 and Other Languages
By using the Altavista Bable™ translation service you can now translate the Sculptor 3 program from English to the following languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- Haitian Creole
- Hmong Daw
To translate Sculptor 3 follow these steps.
1. Go to: http://babelfish.altavista.com
2. In the first window add 1 of the the Sculptor 3 on-line documentation links:
“Quick Guides” Enter: www.secrets101.com/Sculptor-Quick-Guides
“Tutorial” Enter: www.secrets101.com/Sculptor-Tutorial
“Users Guide” Enter: www.secrets101.com/Sculptor-Users-Guide
3. To the left of the “Translate” button, select the language to translate to.
That’s it, you now have access to the Sculptor 3 documentation in your preferred language. We suggest printing for use with Sculptor 3.
99% of the written content within the Sculptor 3 program can also be translated and saved back into the Sculptor 3 program.
To translate the Sculptor 3 stories, subliminal messages, and sample affirmations, and save them back into the Sculptor 3 program. Follow these instructions.
Use the same steps for translating the Sculptor 3 documentation, but substitute the following links.
Use this link to translate the 12-day stories: (you will need to select each story individually when you arrive at this page) http://www.secrets101.com/Sculptor-Users-Guide/libraries.html
Once translated copy and paste each translated stories back into Sculptor 3 story window and select the save button.
Use this link to translate the Sculptor 3 subliminal messages: http://www.secrets101.com/Sculptor-Users-Guide/subliminal_messages.html
Once translated copy and paste the translated subliminal messages into the Sculptor 3 subliminal messages window. You access this screen from setup/subliminal messages.
To translate sample affirmations, copy and past a desired affirmation from Sculptor 3 sample affirmations section, into the translate service (from the traslate page choose the upper screen for transalting a block of text), once translated, copy and paste translated affirmation back into Sculptor 3.
That’s it, you now have a version of Sculptor 3 optimized for your chose language.