Practicing Positive Affirmations For Work
Practicing positive affirmations for work is an effective way to improve employee performance. Affirmations at work can actually reduce the threats to employees and bolster job satisfaction.
By affirming ideas of the self, an individual will be able to maintain self esteem as well as his integrity and self worth. Supervisors and managers are the ones who are trained to practice giving affirmations at work to their fellow workmates since they are the ones who will most likely give out opinions. That is why managers and group leaders are often provided with seminars and group retreats in order to improve in their leadership.
Practicing positive affirmations for work is often affected because of several factors.
One of which is because of cultural preference. Culture poses as a threat to daily work affirmations since the self is more emphasized and group independence often occurs. Most employees will be joining their respective groups due to cultural backgrounds. In terms of collectivist cultures, interdependence is practiced and collectivists seem to be motivated in protecting self integrity.
Aside from cultural preference another hindrance to positive affirmations for work is educational background. Educational background is connected to self esteem. People who have poor educational background will most likely have problems in facing threats and will most likely have low self esteem while people who have college degrees will most likely possess self affirmation and enhanced rationalization. In order to solve such dilemmas, it is important to increase employee open mindedness as well as their flexibility. Companies will need to provide employees with more activities so that they can realize their full potential and they will be able to communicate with their fellow workers. They will eventually be able to function more in their tasks if they are motivated with positive affirmations for work.
Practicing positive affirmations for work at the office is intended to prevent stress.
It is great in handling life pressures and it enables better productivity between groups. By writing down the desirable characteristics in employees, managers can simply improve relationships in the work area. For employees who have health problems due to smoking or excessive drinking, employers can actually provide self affirmation through positive intervention. Self affirmation can be applied and can be thought by counselors in order to increase the control of smoking in the office. Rather than removing smoking areas, it is actually better to promote self affirmation through counseling and proper intervention.
Companies can actually enforce their managers and their supervisors to aid in providing positive affirmations for work so that employees will not be stressed out. Once the stress is removed, employees will be able to stop from excessive smoking and other dangerous vices. They will eventually be able to be more productive inside the workplace.
Here some positive affirmations for work in the Area of “Job and Career Improvement”
When using these positive affirmations for work
- it will help to have a clear image of yourself performing the kind of activities you love to do. Imagine having a job that is more like play and that you feel inspired to do. If you are unsure of what that might be… just get relaxed and ask your Higher Self to guide you towards your improved career. Use the following affirmations for finding an improve job.
Job Affirmations That Really Work
- I am confident that I can earn a living doing what I love
- I am now attracting my ideal job towards myself
- My ideal career is manifesting for me now, in this very moment
- I now have a wonderful job and receive wonderful pay
- My perfect career is now supporting my every need
- I love doing what I feel inspired to do; I am truly blessed
- I trust the Universe to put me with my perfect career path
- I have many great ideas and find it exhilarating to ponder them
- My higher self is revealing to me my special talents
- I bring peace and love to my colleagues today
- I am always in the right place at the right time
To purchase the MP3 Audio of these Work Place Affirmations: